Клан GanjaWarriorS

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Клан GanjaWarriorS » База знаний » Квест на уши

Квест на уши

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Стартовый уровень 45
Стартовая локация Giran Castle Town
Награда Cat, Racoon, or Rabbit Ear Accessory

1) High Priest Maximilian стартовый NPC для квеста. Его можно найтит в Гиране в Einhasad Temple. Он попросит вас найти Trader Gentler которую можно найти (так же в Гиране) в магазинемагии - Magic Shop.
2) Trader Gentler в магазине магии в Гиране. Он скажет вам что если вы найдёте кота Mickey, он вас хорошо отблагодарит. Он скажет что Mickey в последний раз был замечен в Enterance to the Devils Isle.
3) Плывём на Devils Isle Лутше чтобы вам накастовали Kiss of Eva т.к. там много плыть. По пути встретите как агро мобов так и дружелюбных =), будте готовы к бою.
4) В Devils Isle, пройдите через водопад. Там находится Mickey the Cat . Поговорите с ним и он скажет что вам нужно собрать 20 орбов из alligator на Alligator Island. Идите в Enterance to the Alligator Island.
5) Как только прибудите на Alligator Island, надо убить 20 alligators. Вы получите 1 орб с 1 аллигатора. Как только соберёте 20 орбов идите в Giran Castle Town и поговорите с Trader Gentler в Magic Shop.
6) В Giran Castle Town, поговорите с Trader Gentler в Magic Shop. Он скажет что вам надо 500 Spirt Ore чтобы закончить задание . Это стоит около 200,000 Adena. Как только отдадите Trader Gentler spirt ore он скажет что Mikey the Cat заплатит вам за работу. Время вернутся на Devils Isle. Если забыли смтреть пункт (3).
7) Devils Isle, Mickey the Cat скажет вам вернутся в Giran и снова поговорить с Gentler
8) Вернитесь к Trader Gentler, он попросит 1000 Thread и 500 Suede Это стоит около 500,000 Adena. Как только он получит необходимое вы закончите задание
9) как только отдадите Trader Gentler его thread и suede он вам даст (вы выбираете) Cat, Racoon, или Rabbit ушки.
Elionessa

Горыч СПС) ты красавчег) я на ушки пойду)))

там токо 1 проблема будет на девилс исланд)
там много активных мобов

я мужу сразу сказала, что нужна будет помощь :P

Beautiful.
“I’ll finish soon, you’ll understand when,” he squeezed out the words, he didn’t want to speak at such a moment.
“But I can’t today, she said in a mocking tone ...
none
liveartbcs.com/zambia/30-03-2022. I strongly doubted that she understood me, but I really liked this conversation. I have never been in such a situation to accidentally get to the girl’s house and have such conversations from the threshold, I wanted to develop this conversation further without thinking how it would end, although of course I madly wanted her, everything was already pouring and swelling in the groin and I felt like everything was starting to get wet in my shorts.
When the effect of alcohol was over, I recalled the events of the previous night with shame and a little pride, but I tried not to catch the eye of my short-term partner :) What an adventure!
Tanya, are you a philologist by any chance?
Without stopping kissing, we moved towards the straightened bed. I let her out for a minute. He went to the door and turned the key in the keyhole. That's it, now no one else will come in.
At that moment, I looked at my thin legs, at a clean-shaven standing member, on the head of which lubricant flowed, stretching to the very feet. Standing on my toes, I imagined myself as a girl and moved a little back and forth, sitting down on this rubber member. My own penis was getting bigger and bigger and the fact that I didn’t have to do anything with my hands turned me on incredibly. I flew in my fantasies somewhere very far away ... Either a beautiful tranny fucks me and I demonstrate that I like it, then I break like a girl, pretending that they took me by force. After some time, I increased the pace and felt an orgasm inevitably approaching, I strained my legs even more, while not squeezing the anus, but rather slightly pushing. And at some point I was no longer able to restrain myself and a stream of hot sperm escaped from the penis. The first shots hit far, but the next ones already hit my legs, in my head I imagine that this is not my sperm, but the sperm of some beautiful trans girl. Although the orgasm is still going on, I already want to take the strapon out of myself, but the spasms do not allow it, the anus involuntarily continues to shrink strongly again and again, preventing the toy from being removed from the priests. After a while, I remove myself from the rubber cock, blood returns to my arms and legs, and my head finally regains the ability to think about something other than fucking.
We squeeze like that, I see that Olechkin's moisture has already begun to wet my trousers. So it’s okay, but how can I explain to my wife later what kind of crap it is. He lifted Olenka up, put his ass on the table. She did not understand anything, did not want to unhook. And I tilt it so that it lies completely. Came, lay down, spread her legs. So this is not enough for me, I need to put them on the table, put the pipka out. She got up, pulled her dress out from under her, pulled it up to her chin, exposing her chest, and lay down again: now I'm all yours!

Вы здесь » Клан GanjaWarriorS » База знаний » Квест на уши